Accutrack II 310-U Speedometer

Manage this Item 0 in My Collection

View/EditView this item in your My Collection. Add personal item details and upload photos taken by this item.
Add Another Have more than one of this item? Click this button to add more to your My Collection.

Item Details

0 Users Own this Item
0 Users Want this Item
Trainz Community ID: MT-0951495
Record Key: 12195727
Product ID: 12195727
Retail Price: 69.9900
Scale: HO Modern
Category 2: Transformers
Programmable for N or HO, this unit stands over any track, and displays the speed of a train as it passes, in either direction. It is a stand-...
See Full Description & Specifications

Comments and Questions

Have a question about this item?

Ask it here and get answers from experts in the Trainz community.

Want to share a comment about this item?

Collectors viewing this item will appreciate your input.
Hide Description & Specifications

Programmable for N or HO, this unit stands over any track, and displays the speed of a train as it passes, in either direction. It is a stand-alone device, and runs off two AAA batteries, included in the package, so is ideal for DC or DCC layouts. The speedometer uses the precision of a microcontroller to measure the time between two infrared beams that the train passes through. Based on this time, the scale speed can be calculated from a mathematically derived calibration factor. Built into the software are the calibration factors for N & HO scales, and these factors are selectable from a button accessible from the front panel of the device. Speed is displayed for 5 seconds and then unit goes into power saving mode. Auto shut off after 5 minutes of no trains. Features configurable for: HO scale OO scale N scale (1:160) N scale (1:148) configurable speed measurement for MPH or KPH speed increments of 0.1 MPH/KPH when less than 10 MPH/KPH speed increments of 1 MPH/KPH when 10 MPH/KPH or over height clearance sufficient for HO AutoMax and double-stack high box container cars configurable auto-off battery saver for 1 to 30 minutes since last speed measurement

Hide Description & Specifications

Item Values when sold at Auction

LOGIN TO SEE PRICE VALUES OR

BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER

For Sale on Trainz.com

Finding available items...

Users who own this item 0 Users

Photos with this item tagged 0 Photos