Airfix Products A50178 1:72 WWI Battle of the Somme Centenary Gift Set

Manage this Item 0 in My Collection

View/EditView this item in your My Collection. Add personal item details and upload photos taken by this item.
Add Another Have more than one of this item? Click this button to add more to your My Collection.

Item Details

0 Users Own this Item
0 Users Want this Item
Trainz Community ID: MT-0910233
Manufacturer: Airfix Products
Model Number: A50178
Record Key: 12178724
Product ID: 12178724
Retail Price: 44.9900
Scale: HO Modern
Category 2: Sets Scale
This Is an Airfix Products 50178 1:72 WWI Battle of the Somme Centenary Gift Set. The summer of 2016 marks the Centenary of one of the bloodie...
See Full Description & Specifications

Comments and Questions

Have a question about this item?

Ask it here and get answers from experts in the Trainz community.

Want to share a comment about this item?

Collectors viewing this item will appreciate your input.
Hide Description & Specifications

This Is an Airfix Products 50178 1:72 WWI Battle of the Somme Centenary Gift Set. The summer of 2016 marks the Centenary of one of the bloodiest battles in the history of warfare; the Battle of the Somme. Also known as the Somme Offensive it started on July 1st 1916 and ran until November 18th and was intended to achieve a decisive breakthrough for Allied Forces against the German frontline on the Western Front in France. Fought on both sides of the River Somme across an 18 mile stretch of frontline trenches, the battle saw the introduction of the first tanks to the Western Front and also the first concerted struggle for supremacy in the air above the battle field.

Airfix Products
A50178
Hide Description & Specifications

Item Values when sold at Auction

LOGIN TO SEE PRICE VALUES OR

BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER

For Sale on Trainz.com

Finding available items...

Users who own this item 0 Users

Photos with this item tagged 0 Photos