Lionel 2460 Vintage O Lionel Lines Bucyrus Erie Crane Car w/6 Wheel Trucks

Manage this Item 42 in My Collection

View/EditView this item in your My Collection. Add personal item details and upload photos taken by this item.
Add Another Have more than one of this item? Click this button to add more to your My Collection.

Item Details

64 Users Own this Item
26 Users Want this Item
Trainz Community ID: MT-0783238
Manufacturer: Lionel
Model Number: 2460
Record Key: 11424864
Product ID: 11424864
Barcode: 023922624604
Starting Year: 1946
Retail Price: 0.0000
Road Name: Bucyrus Erie
Scale: O Postwar
Category 2: Operating Cars
Value Range: $27 - $103
Here is a Lionel 2460 Lionel Lines Bucyrus Erie Crane Car with 6-wheel trucks from 1946-50. The 2460 Bucyrus Erie operating crane car was the...
See Full Description & Specifications

Comments and Questions

Have a question about this item?

Ask it here and get answers from experts in the Trainz community.

Want to share a comment about this item?

Collectors viewing this item will appreciate your input.
Hide Description & Specifications

Here is a Lionel 2460 Lionel Lines Bucyrus Erie Crane Car with 6-wheel trucks from 1946-50. The 2460 Bucyrus Erie operating crane car was the first newly designed crane car of the postwar era. Lionel‘s version is an accurate representation of a crane car that can be found on the real railroads. The 2460 was included in several work train sets as well as being available for separate sale. Because of its realism, quality and high play value, it remains in demand by collectors and operators. This was the first Lionel crane with a plastic cab. It has two 6 wheel trucks, a die cast metal frame, a boom that raises and lowers, a hook that also raises and lowers, a cab that swivels and two electromagnetic coil couplers.

Lionel
Hide Description & Specifications

Item Values when sold at Auction

LOGIN TO SEE PRICE VALUES OR

BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER

For Sale on Trainz.com

Finding available items...

Users who own this item Showing 20 of 48 Users

Photos with this item tagged 0 Photos