American Flyer 606 Vintage O American Flyer Lines Tinplate Crane Car

Manage this Item 3 in My Collection

View/EditView this item in your My Collection. Add personal item details and upload photos taken by this item.
Add Another Have more than one of this item? Click this button to add more to your My Collection.

Item Details

2 Users Own this Item
0 Users Want this Item
Trainz Community ID: MT-0399290
Manufacturer: American Flyer
Model Number: 606
Record Key: 11379867
Product ID: 11379867
Retail Price: 4.5000
Road Name: AFL
Scale: O Prewar
Category 2: Operating Cars
This is an American Flyer Lines Tinplate Crane Car from the 1940s. This car features a manual operating crane. It has a crank to raise and l...
See Full Description & Specifications

Comments and Questions 1

sa457oaf Feb. 23, 2020, 4:03 a.m.

this crane car is an early postwar car in S gauge. It is not a prewar car, it has all the features of prewar but it has postwar S gauge trucks and postwar lettering on the grey base. There were many variations on the prewar version such as 1. black base yellow cab red roof silver smoke stack with grey boom, or 2. same as 1 but with a green boom or 3. same as 1 but with green boom and red base, or 4 red base, red cab, red roof no smokestack with green boom. also there were variations of the above with a black brass smokestack.

Hide Description & Specifications

This is an American Flyer Lines Tinplate Crane Car from the 1940s. This car features a manual operating crane. It has a crank to raise and lower the boom and a crank to raise and lower the string that the hook is on.

American Flyer
Hide Description & Specifications

Item Values when sold at Auction

LOGIN TO SEE PRICE VALUES OR

BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER

For Sale on Trainz.com

Finding available items...

Users who own this item Showing 3 of 3 Users

Photos with this item tagged 0 Photos