Jefferson Electric 535-121 Vintage O 75 Watt Midget Toy Transformer

Manage this Item 0 in My Collection

View/EditView this item in your My Collection. Add personal item details and upload photos taken by this item.
Add Another Have more than one of this item? Click this button to add more to your My Collection.

Item Details

0 Users Own this Item
0 Users Want this Item
Trainz Community ID: MT-0330225
Manufacturer: Jefferson Electric
Model Number: 535121
Record Key: 11822464
Product ID: 11822464
Retail Price: 0.0000
Scale: O Postwar
Category 2: Transformers
This may be a later version of the Midget Toy transformer. It has the same voltages and wattage. The model number is not marked on the transfo...
See Full Description & Specifications

Comments and Questions

Have a question about this item?

Ask it here and get answers from experts in the Trainz community.

Want to share a comment about this item?

Collectors viewing this item will appreciate your input.
Hide Description & Specifications

This may be a later version of the Midget Toy transformer. It has the same voltages and wattage. The model number is not marked on the transformer but is on the box. The 7-position circular slide switch is on the front instead of the top. The note stamped in the top says "100 to 120V. 50 to 133 CY." The line cord is made of two separate wires with black cloth on the outside. These are twisted together and exit the transformer case through a porcelain grommet that says Jefferson 100 1. The other end has an old style plastic two-prong plug supplied with a screw base adapter for a lamp socket. The transformer case is fastened to a square dish shaped bottom plate at four raised points near the corners. The transformer case size is 2-3/4"H, 3-5/8"W and 4-1/16"D. Size including terminals, plate and slider knob is 3"H, 4-1/2"W and 4-3/4"D. Weight is 3.5 lbs For all standard and "O" gauge American Flyer, Ives "O" gauge and Nos. 691, 692, 701,and 711 standard gauge, and Lionel "O" gauge and Nos. 342, 347, 350, 351 and 352 standard gauge.

Jefferson Electric
Hide Description & Specifications

Item Values when sold at Auction

LOGIN TO SEE PRICE VALUES OR

BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER

For Sale on Trainz.com

Finding available items...

Users who own this item 0 Users

Photos with this item tagged 0 Photos